I'm fitting into a few more maternity tops that were given to me, ones that were too large before. It's so odd to "grow into" clothing again. I haven't had to grown into things, or purchase things with "room to grow" since elementary school!
The holidays are now officially over on the calendar. We're looking forward to our Weh family Christmas celebration in another week.
Happy New Year everyone!
Josh took off 3 days from the restaurant, and we took off to Portland to visit my parents for Christmas. We also got to see some great friends (whom we don't get to see nearly enough) and eat a lot! When we came home, Josh said he wanted to go on a fast for the week. But due to my increasing appetite, I was happy as can be with our diet of eating every 3-4 hours full of yummy holiday meals and treats! Josh can go on a fast, but I'm lovin my steak and potatoes every night.
Now, let The Sandstrom Christmas begin:
July 2005 our family started with 2...September 2009 we started preparing for 3! Estimated Arrival: June 6th, 2010. Actual Arrival: June 12th, 2010 @ 9:46am.
Friday, January 1, 2010
17 almost 18 weeks...already?!
Drum roll please Josh...
17 week's profile! These were taken at 17 weeks and 2 days:
Our Baby weighs as much as a turnip this week, about 5 ounces. (Length: 5 inches, head to bottom.)
I'm fitting into a few more maternity tops that were given to me, ones that were too large before. It's so odd to "grow into" clothing again. I haven't had to grown into things, or purchase things with "room to grow" since elementary school!
The holidays are now officially over on the calendar. We're looking forward to our Weh family Christmas celebration in another week.
Happy New Year everyone!
Josh took off 3 days from the restaurant, and we took off to Portland to visit my parents for Christmas. We also got to see some great friends (whom we don't get to see nearly enough) and eat a lot! When we came home, Josh said he wanted to go on a fast for the week. But due to my increasing appetite, I was happy as can be with our diet of eating every 3-4 hours full of yummy holiday meals and treats! Josh can go on a fast, but I'm lovin my steak and potatoes every night.
Now, let The Sandstrom Christmas begin:
Christmas Eve Dinner complete with none other than Mom's home-made cardamom bread
Notice the red meat? Mmmmmm. I think this baby like meat!
How'd Josh get in there?
The Sandstroms and The Weh's plus Baby
I remember when the Christmas Tree used to be larger than life, now we're all practically covering it up. I guess that's what happens when you grow up-the Christmas Trees get smaller :)
Below: Josh Christmas Day morning-before Dad's coffee and yummy breakfast
Dad's delicious Swedish oven pancake: Agg Pankaka!
Christmas Day Brunch at the Sandstrom's!
Cardamom bread, Agg Pankaka, blueberry sauce, raspberry/marionberry sauce and coffee...so good.
There's Josh peeking again!
Here's Mom in her new Christmas sweater taking pictures with her new camera.
If you haven't noticed yet, my parents are both half-Scandinavian. We like all things Scandinavian from our sweaters to our pancake :)
Here's Josh playing "Elvis makes a cheese-ball" on Christmas afternoon
Mom making tasty soup and Dad polishing my shoes. This is the day after Christmas, after we'd been to three different Goodwill stores in one day! Phew. That was a lot in one day, yet successful. Josh practically gained a whole new wardrobe, and I purchased some maternity clothes for way less than retail. Goodwill is good to the pocketbook-if you can spare the time!
It was our last quiet Christmas at the Sandstrom's. Next time our little Weh will be causing some sort of ruckus in the house with poopy diapers, baby talk and crying. I'm looking forward to it.
I'm fitting into a few more maternity tops that were given to me, ones that were too large before. It's so odd to "grow into" clothing again. I haven't had to grown into things, or purchase things with "room to grow" since elementary school!
The holidays are now officially over on the calendar. We're looking forward to our Weh family Christmas celebration in another week.
Happy New Year everyone!
Josh took off 3 days from the restaurant, and we took off to Portland to visit my parents for Christmas. We also got to see some great friends (whom we don't get to see nearly enough) and eat a lot! When we came home, Josh said he wanted to go on a fast for the week. But due to my increasing appetite, I was happy as can be with our diet of eating every 3-4 hours full of yummy holiday meals and treats! Josh can go on a fast, but I'm lovin my steak and potatoes every night.
Now, let The Sandstrom Christmas begin:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment