Sunday, December 20, 2009

16 weeks means..

I've been pregnant for 4 MONTHS now! 16 weeks exactly: The top I'm wearing today sure showed off my pregnant belly! I helped at the theater this weekend. People said on Saturday they couldn't tell I was pregnant, but today they could. Thank you gathers and satin. I'm so looking forward to my belly explaining itself! I guess I'm at the place where kind people will wonder but not say anything. A person might be considered rude if they asked and weren't right! But it's awkward to have this unspoken thing in conversation with people when I can see them eyeing my belly and questioning its existence. Oh well, soon enough. Our baby is now about the size of an avocado: 4.5 inches long and 3.5 ounces! CRAZY! We said goodbye to another pet this week. Mojo, Josh's dog, had to be put to sleep. She was blind and deaf, and this week she could no longer use her legs and she stopped eating. It was time. Poor Mojo. She was a very sweet and lovable dog. Well, I'm falling asleep, listening to Josh practice sticking on his drum practice pad. I think that means I should go to bed now. Sleep is God's gift to his stubborn children who think they don't need it. I should take more advantage of our sleep gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment