Well, and I thought last week I was tardy! I'm writing this at 14 weeks and 6 days. Tomorrow I'll be 15 weeks already! At 14 weeks our baby is the size of a lemon, measuring 3 1/2 inches and weighing 1 1/2 ounces.

This week I was able to feel the lump in my belly where the baby is growing-it's surreal to actually be able to touch where the baby is growing. This week I'm feeling more and more like myself again, with more energy and less nausea. My back is feeling stronger. My new pregnancy symptom is afternoon headaches. I think I need to drink more water!
Here's my 14 week prego pictures:

Sunday Josh and I had a fantastic day of straightening up our home, cutting down our tree, shopping for ornaments and putting up the tree. It was super cold but sunny weather...very festive. We brought home a tree that's over 8 feet tall, and of course our tree stand was for a much smaller tree! Josh went to 4 stores before finding a tree stand Sunday night. He finally got the tree up that evening, and the tree has filled our home with that wonderful fresh-cut tree scent.

I've still got more decorating to do. Today I've got to find a star tree topper for it. I'll post pictures when it is completed.
Tomorrow I dance in our church service for the 3rd week of advent. The theme is joy. I'm just going to improv to a song the band plays. Looking forward to dancing with baby.
We've decided to give away our cat, Tuesday, whom we've had for 6 years. We're giving her to a co-worker of my mother-in-law's. The new owner is SO excited to get Tuesday! She keeps talking about her and asking Myrna when the delivery will happen. I am so thankful to have found someone we know to take our kitty and who is eager to deal with Tuesday's interesting personality! Tomorrow we make the delivery. I am going to be very sad...
Tomorrow is also the last day we get to hang out with Ryan before he heads off to Japan for 3 weeks. He's going over Christmas and New Years. We'll get to celebrate Christmas in January when he returns, however!
At 15 weeks, tomorrow, our baby will be the size of an apple! So maybe that's the big lump I'm feeling in my abdomen-an apple.

Another big accomplishment for the week: I'm now officially wearing maternity pants. They are so comfortable! I might not ever switch back to regular pants. Who needs a button and zipper when there's elastic!
No comments:
Post a Comment