July 2005 our family started with 2...September 2009 we started preparing for 3! Estimated Arrival: June 6th, 2010. Actual Arrival: June 12th, 2010 @ 9:46am.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
13 weeks!
Boy I'm tardy this week.
I am writing this at 13 weeks and 4 days. This past week was very full. Thanksgiving at Josh's Aunt Margie's house where we revealed my belly. Then weekend at Mom and Dad's in Portland. On Saturday I got to go to a funeral for Hannah. It was so nice to hear the things people had to say about Hannah. Hannah was a truly inspiring person.
There was an ecoli scare in the water in Portland too! So I rushed to the store and got some bottled water. Fortunately, the ecoli didn't actually spread as far west of Portland as I was, so I think I'm safe.
My belly is continuing to grow as you can see!
The pictures below were taken at 13 weeks and 1 day, after coming home from teaching dance class at Cornish.
I've told a couple more people at Cornish. And I even had a parent ask me with a twinkle in her eye: "Anything new?!" I didn't say anything, because, man, what a way to put me on the spot! Pretty soon my belly won't be a question mark pregnant belly, but a for certain, no doubt about it pregnant belly.
I came home from Portland with more energy than I've had in 3 months, even though I was tired from the traveling. I came home cleaned the stove, the kitchen, did the laundry and made a list of all the things we need to get rid of in the house.
Josh has gone to work on it all and has already removed one of our couches. We're starting to nest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment