Tuesday, November 24, 2009

12 weeks: last week of my 1st trimester

12 weeks! It seems like a big accomplishment, and I didn't do anything. Baby, grow and grow strong and healthy. Our baby is now about the size of a small lime. Telling more and more people as we see them, and looking forward to the big Thanksgiving Day revealing! This week an acquaintance from high school died of complications with leukemia. Hannah we miss you! I cleared my weekend obligations and went to Portland to be with my friend Katie, who was one of Hannah's close friends. It was very nice to spend the time with Katie. Thank you Sarah for taking over the Nutcracker on Sunday! Josh played drums for Seed Church bright and early on Sunday and filled his afternoon with football. One of my favorite meals lately is cheese tortellini with alfredo sauce, chicken and spinach or broccoli. Can't seem to get enough of it! Here I am putting away this yummy meal at 11 weeks. I like this picture on the left because you can see my little belly poking out! Oh, and last night Josh had a dream that we had our baby. It was a girl! We'll have to wait and see if this dream was foretelling the future. Of course, his dream also showed the baby born at about 12 months, crawling and everything!

1 comment:

  1. That's neat that Josh had a baby dream and he was right about the girl baby.
    While I was reading pregnancy books I read that typically when women imagine their babies, they think of infants. When men imagine their babies, they think of toddlers that they can play with.

    ReplyDelete