Sunday, November 8, 2009

10 Weeks Today!

Today I am ten weeks along into our first pregnancy, which means our baby is 8 weeks old. It's so hard to believe right now that there's a baby inside of me! This baby has fingers and toes and is kicking and swallowing. How amazing is our God? My book says the baby is about the size of a kumquat (who compares things to kumquats?!), where as last week the baby was only the size of a grape. I am starting to sense that this pregnancy is going to go by very quickly! What's new in our none-baby world? Josh has left the land of unemployment! He is working at Pallino Pastaria in Woodinville. We are so thankful that his job is close to home, and that he likes it! His co-workers are great, the work challenging and fast-paced. He's being trained to be a supervisor. I might go get some dinner from there tonight. I finished performing yesterday with Sapience Dance Collective in our show "Entitlement." Man was it hard for everyone to keep the baby a secret at the show! (only the baby's grandparents, aunts and uncles, plus a few friends know so far). My dad came up for the performance from Portland, as he dropped of my mom at SeaTac for her all-expense-paid Caribbean cruise with her sister (how we wish we were with you Mom!). I was so glad to see everyone that came to support our show! We were sold out both evenings. Well, it's not every day you get to perform modern dance while pregnant, and today I'm icing/heating my back to prove it. Maybe this baby will turn out to be a dancer? Maybe a drummer? I think his/her parents will have a little influence on those activities!

3 comments: