Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What a Beat! (Heartbeat that is)

There's a baby in there! Our Little Pumpkin. Today at 10 weeks and two days, Josh and I went in for my first prenatal appointment with my doctor (my first visit was with a nurse). With a sonograph we got to hear our baby's heart beat! It sounded at least twice as fast as my heartbeat and strong. Josh said it sounded like a Neil Pert drum solo...of course. What a relief! Now I feel free to tell extended family, friends and clearly I'll need to tell my employers. Here's a picture of me on Sunday at 10 weeks 0 days: And here's me at 4 weeks--the day after we found out I was pregnant; just a wee bit happy... Halloween has come and gone, but here's how we celebrated. Josh's manager required all employees to dress up for the event. Josh's costume: a Dead Rose Bush! We were pretty proud of this easy costume :) Josh got off work early, just in time for us to go out to dinner with friends. I never did get a costume going-oh well. Next year I'll get to dress up our baby in a costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment