Monday, November 16, 2009

11 weeks

11 Weeks along. This picture was taken yesterday at 11 weeks 0 days. I was quite tired! After this picture I took an hour nap before Nutcracker rehearsal, tea with a friend and grocery shopping. All in a Sunday! Our baby is now the size of a fig. The baby has teeth buds forming, can open and close his/her fists and has all the major organs formed. Now is the growing season. I am planning how to tell my employers, told a few more friends at our church, and am looking forward to telling the family at Thanksgiving! This weekend Josh and I went to a music conference to see one of his favorite drummers: Zoro. Zoro's workshops were inspiring, even for me, someone who is not a musician. We got some things signed by him. He's a world-class drummer and a classy, humble, down-to-earth guy. The weekend completed with a concert. We saw Newworldson; never heard of them before, thought the concert would be kinda boring...were we wrong! The band covered everything from gospel to blues to beatboxing and country music. Highly entertaining and fun, this band was a blast to see live. At the end they even had a well-known harmonica player come on and jam. Great concert, and why I look so tired in my 11 week picture!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm so gald you are doing a week by week blog. Love it! I'm excited to follow along..

    ReplyDelete