Greetings!
THEY CAN'T FIND THE CCAM! THEY CAN'T FIND THE CCAM!
That's because Christ Cares Ask for Miracles
And HE provides.
Thursday, April 22nd, my mother-in-law and I went to the Seattle Children's Hospital Prenatal Clinic to have an ultrasound and meet with a pediatric surgeon. (Josh had to work)
Well, the ultrasound took about 2 hours because THEY COULDN'T FIND THE CCAM!! They kept trying different things to have me move around, get the baby to move around, to get a better view of her cyst that was not there.
Report from the appointment says, "unable to identify the lung cyst today...Today's ultrasound is reassuring in that there is NO evidence of stress on the heart, compression or shift of the heart, or even the cyst at all. Overall, these lesions are considered abnormal lung tissue, and over time can develop infections (bad pneumonia) or even cancer of this area. For this reason it is recommended that a known lesion be removed by surgery (within the first year of life) to prevent problems. We do NOT antipicate your baby will have any trouble at birth, but we do recommend direct evaluation of the baby after birth."
YIPPEE!!!
They recommend an x-ray the first day of her life, following up with a CT scan at 3-4 months to prove that nothing is there or to show that any residual tissue that may be rmaining.
This means I do not need to deliver with the perniatologists at UW! I can have a normal, low-risk delivery now.
My mother-in-law and I also got to see Baby Girl Weh smile and even stick out her tongue! Another cool thing: we could see (and I can feel) her diaphragm functioning , praciting to get ready to breathe. So cool. At the time of this ultrasound, I was 33 weeks along, and they estimated her weight at over 4 pounds- a good size!
We're getting ready for her miraculos and joyous arrival.
Thank you SO much for your love and support of prayer.
God has brought us much peace throughout this pregnancy.
God's peace to you!
Christine and Josh-excited parents to be
No comments:
Post a Comment