Don't I look tired!
Finally, finally I look like a pregnant lady! Surprisingly, this bump of mine is just getting more and more satisfying instead of annoying. I am proud of getting bigger. Yes, I'm in my 9th month. Yes, as of next week my baby is technically at full-term and could come any day. Yet...No, I'm not ready for her to be out! No, I'm not tired of being pregnant. Yes, I can wait for her to come. No, I'm not sick of it yet. Instead I'm desperately trying to grasp and savor these moments. It's all gone too fast and I feel I've been too busy the whole time. I want to slow down, rest, savor. Lord, help me find the moments! I do believe she will come at just the right time. And I do think that labor and delivery happen when both mom and baby are ready...so she can't come when I'm not ready, right? =)
Josh and I took the train down to visit my parents this weekend-a super short trip. Arrived at 9pm and left less than 24 hrs later, driving home our new-to-us car! My very generous parents gave us their '93 Camry. A more family-friendly and reliable car than Josh's old pick-up. It was so nice to drive home in a spacious 4 door sedan, smooth ride and sunroof!
This picture is taken at my parent's house. Why is it that pregnant ladies slouch? Again, my belly is a nice shelf for my plate. And notice I have milk right next to me. My favorite beverage now-a-days! I could gulp down 3 glasses in a row if it weren't for my small squished stomach! Another yummy thing-cottage cheese. Straight from the container. Got to be celebrated and celebrate my mom on my first Mother's Day. Even cashiers told me happy mother's day, seeing my babe in belly.
This weekend I also took a breastfeeding and newborn care class. So informative! I'm REALLY glad I decided to take this class. I'm looking forward to breastfeeding our little girl. And after this class feel a lot better about what to do with our baby when we bring her home.
I'm afraid the next couple of weeks are going to be a whirl-wind. It's the busiest time of year at my work and on top of that I have to prepare for not being at work for 12 weeks, and train my replacement. And my reward at the end: our firstborn child. It's hard to believe that soon this child will be in my arms. I'm looking forward to "wearing" her all summer in a baby slings, packs and wraps. And seeing what she looks like!
You're so close Christine! You really look so amazing and happy and strong!
ReplyDelete