July 2005 our family started with 2...September 2009 we started preparing for 3! Estimated Arrival: June 6th, 2010. Actual Arrival: June 12th, 2010 @ 9:46am.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
32 weeks
Me-oh-my. 32 weeks on April 11th. The beginning of my 8th-count 'em-8th month. No, I'm not ready for her to be out of me yet. Yes, I still want to enjoy her in my belly for a while longer. Definitely not ready for her to come early! But of course that's up to her and my body. I do believe she will be coming at just the right time. Josh and I started our birthing class the last week in March. We really like it. There's only two other couples, so it's pretty hands on. It's run through an independent birth educator, rather than a hospital organization. We've gotten to talk about our fears and our hopes for birth and parenting. We even get to do birth art...yes it does sound rather hippie! I am hoping for a calm and natural childbirth for our daughter. Wow...I'm gonna be a MOM...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment