Sunday, April 4, 2010

31 weeks-HAPPY EASTER!

Again, according to babycenter.com baby girl weighs over 3 pounds, like carrying around 4 navel oranges.  And yes, she's getting bigger as I feel her tucked under my right ribs, nudging and kicking. It was so fun to go to Easter service today! Everyone was in such high spirits and dressed in their "Easter" best.  So fun for a casual community of people to get dressed up.  
Josh and I spent our Easter holiday with the Weh family celebrating Easter and our coming baby with non-other than a special baby shower.  Oh, lovely food, a diaper cake, and special gifts for our little one.  Thank you so much, Weh family!  It was really fun to celebrate the new life of our child on such a holiday as Easter.   Josh and I stopped at a park on the way to the party to take my weekly profile pic.
Oh precious baby girl, will you know how much we look forward to you?  Will you know that we're just human beings, on a journey to become your parents?  Will you know that we're a little nervous?  Will you understand when we make mistakes?  Will you know how much your dad just can't wait to play with you?  Every day he talks to you and tells you secrets. Will you know how much I love rubbing my belly and purposely staying in bed to get you to move and play with me?  Baby girl.  We love you and we look forward to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment