Sunday, April 4, 2010

The 28th week

I am writing this post way after the fact! So how was the 28th week? Let me see what I remember... Looking on my calendar I paid bills, went to work, got to see my favorite dancer ladies for our "Famous Ladies Lunch Group" on Friday. (we're a bible study group that doesn't really study the bible, but gather and support each other, pray for each other, and we don't even eat lunch together anymore-but we do get together! We've been doing this since 2005.  Wow! We've been doing this a LONG time!)
The 28th week brought on the first week of my 3rd trimester!!!!  Goodbye second trimester-hello 3 months to go! Wow. Another cool thing on the calendar:  my first baby shower from generous ladies at my work.  I arrived at the restaurant with a booth overflowing with gifts-from just 5 people! I enjoyed listening to their motherly wisdom and jokes, and feeling special for a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment