Wednesday, March 10, 2010

GREAT NEWS!!

Today at 27 weeks and 3 days we find out our Baby Girl's CCAM has SHRUNK a whole centimeter!!! Thank you JESUS! So cool. And I think she's kicking me in excitement right now...woa...did she just kick my rib? I'm telling you this whole pregnancy thing is just WEIRD! (the other night I was so emotional-I had one hand on my heart one hand on my belly and just cried and cried and cried, knowing that I was holding my daughter in my womb-pregnancy is AMAZING). We go back for another ultrasound in 6 weeks instead of 3! At that ultrasound they will coordinate a meeting with the pediatricians at Children's Hospital. They'll tell us how they want to handle her CCAM--whether or not she'll get surgery and when that will take place if it's necessary. Also, my doctors will decide where I deliver, whether at the hospital with the specialists or the hospital with my regular family doctor. Our perniatologist (the specialist doctor we're seeing for the CCAM) was so excited for us today! Baby Girl weighs 2 pounds and 3 ounces. She's in the 45th percentile for her size. She's just perfectly wonderful. CHRIST CARES ASK FOR MIRACLES Today Josh had to work so two lucky girlfriends got to go with me to the ultrasound and doc appointment. I was so relieved to not have to go by myself and so thankful for great friends. Thank you everyone who's been praying for our family of 3! Shrink CCAM, Shrink!!

1 comment: