
Josh loves it when I attempt to play the "money beat" on his drum kit. Have I mentioned how excited he is to teach his daughter to play the drums? He likes to practice his beats on my belly.

A 60 degree day in early March! Perfect for pigtails and flip flops!

The official 27 week picture! This was Sunday, March 7th, 2010. Josh and I got to do something we've always wanted: he played his drums while I danced. We did it at a church service for Church of the Undignified. It was a whole family affair dad, mom and baby all involved with the worship song. I think Papa was proud (Josh wants to be called Papa!).
Pregnancy symptoms: heartburn-hmmm, quite a bit of it. Had to lay off the OJ and tomatoes. Swelling-yeah that's been happening. Braxton Hicks? Oh yeah that's new! I was a bit concerned because it seemed to be happening a lot. But my doctors have assured me as long as its not painful it's normal and good. I just need to drink more water (which will also help with heartburn and swelling). Fatigue-UH HUH!! So why am I up at midnight writing this blog?! Oh I have no idea.
Birthing classes start in a couple of weeks. And people...get ready for this...we have less than 3 months till Parentdom! Josh is so excited. He can't wait to play with her and hold her. I can't wait to hold her little fingers and toes and see her beautiful face. But, um, I can wait the 3 months because we have A LOT of work to do. More cleaning out of junk, more organizing. Then there's the acquiring and cleaning and organizing of the baby items. Crib to be painted and assembled. I'd love to get the carpets cleaned. Got to find a doula. Want to find and plan a place to do some affordable maternity pics. Got to rest. Got to rest. Got to rest. Savor. REST. Taxes! Plan the maternity leave. Choreograph for recitals. REST REST REST. RELAX. Time to go to sleep. BREATHE.
I did my maternity pictures at JR's office. He has good prices compared to other places.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sunsetportraits.com/
I love my pictures! I could come with you and help you with the pictures. I also framed the pictures and put them in Tavn's room.
I am so happy that her lump is getting smaller! That is such great news.
Have you tried papya for your heart burn? It works for some people. I can always come over and help set up the baby stuff while Tom watches Tavin, no problem, I love organizing and setting things up. Keep up the good work mama!
Danica Jensen
Relax and rest as much as possible, both you and Josh. And do treat yourself to pre-natal massages from a GOOD therapist. Wait for the foot massages until at least 38 weeks. Get pedis and manis, you'll love it. Do whatever you can to be pampered. Yes, papayas for heartburn and drink and eat real coconut fruit for hydration and good skin for both momma and baby. It really worked for me.
ReplyDelete