Friday, February 26, 2010

Ideas in pictures

Isn't yellow just so refreshing? Birds may be overdone in decor, but they are striking! I like the idea of a painted branch on the wall and hanging mini photo frames of our babe's family. Where in the world can I get this bedding!!! Don't want the bumper, but the print with branches and birds! So fun! I like the lanterns above the crib here. So colorful! I like the eyelet crib skirt...oh how I love eyelet! Don't like this crib set as a whole, but I like this botanic floral print with the yellow, green and white. I like how it's kinda vintage but modern too. I don't think I'll be having a big crib blanket, bumper or diaper holder. I want to use a breathable bumper, swaddling blankets for babe, and baskets or bins for diapers on my changing table.

1 comment:

  1. I love it all! My mom had an eyelet-trimmed comforter on the guest bed when I was little, and I used to wrap it around myself and pretend it was a princess dress :) I still have a soft spot for it!

    ReplyDelete