Tuesday, February 16, 2010

24 WEEKS Kids!

Mamas get tired too: Josh being absolutely ridiculous...at least our children will not lack a sense of humor =) Nanna and Grandpa came up for a visit this weekend. Grandpa sampled his "It's a girl" chocolate cigar with pride! Busy busy busy busy...our free time has already been taken away from us with baby preparations. This weekend Grandpa (my dad), Opa (Josh's dad) and Papa (Josh) worked on Project Crib. Generous friends of ours gave us their old crib, so the men who already adore their granddaughter/daughter spent the weekend researching the right kind of paint to use and then sanded the crib down in preparation for it's new paint job. Awesome. Grandma (my mom) and Oma (Josh's mom) got to spend time with me looking at some baby clothes I've acquired. And Grandma helped me with mini-Clean Sweep Session 3.5 (cuz we finished one organizing project, but didn't do a whole lot). I am so thankful for the people in our life who love our little girl. New thing: leg cramps. Not severe ones that wake me up at night, but this antsy, sharp pain in my calves that can't seem to be abated with massaging and stretching, throughout the day. ANNOYING! So I'm trying to up my calcium and potassium, although I've already finished two pints of milk this week on my own and eaten a whole lot of bananas. It's so weird. Before being prego, I only drank soy milk-couldn't stand regular milk. Now it's milk milk milk all the time! Well, at least that's a better craving than ice cream. On the docket this week: airplane to Minnesota! Tia's coming to town! Plus, don't forget, our ultrasound to check up on our baby girl's CCAM on Wednesday-wow that's tomorrow. I'm excited to see if her CCAM has shrunk and to see what kind of acrobatics she'll be doing in her home-away-from-home.

1 comment:

  1. I would stretch my legs at night and get cramps. I changed the way I stretched my legs. I flexed my legs, instead of point them, and it helped not to get a charlie hourse. That might help.

    Danica Jensen

    ReplyDelete